Tuesday, January 13, 2009

All These Bees...

Congratulations to Keith Learnard for making it to the final round in today's Geography Bee! Also, congratulations to Jillian Harkins, Chris Jones, Isaiah Rawlinson, Jack Sanford, and Matt Tetreault for participating in the finals. I was very impressed by ALL (since I could use some tutoring in geography myself).

We will be conducting the in-class spelling bees next week in preparation for the finals at the end of January. Brush up on your spelling!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think everyone who was in the Geogrphy bee did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Some of the questions were really hard.

Anonymous said...

i should of been in it but when mr. sheasgreen there capital was Athens but i said italy and then i said greece so i got it wrong

Anonymous said...

i came in second('.')=D and it works on my moms laptop just not my computer

Anonymous said...

its josh i think i figured it out